“Blizzard” is built by the world renowned Beneteau shipyard and is sleek, light and safe.
The Lounge area is super comfortable and features large windows allowing you to enjoy dinner in a light atmosphere.
Guests travelling in groups of 2 can opt for the comfort and privacy of our private double cabins - some with own ensuite. For solo travellers or those on a budget, our shared accommodation allows people to experience a great adventure at a lower price.
"Blizzard" departs Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 4.00pm from Airlie Beach and returns after 46 hours at 2.00pm on the 3rd day to Abell Point Marina Airlie Beach.
Why People Choose Blizzard?
- small tour group, only 10 guests, no mass tourism
- natural highlights of the Whitsundays, Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach in a relaxed atmosphere
- private cabins with ensuite available
- budget options for single or budget travellers (this accommodation type is shared with other guests and not private)
- real sailing boats
- free bonus extras: SeaScooter, Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- personal service and quality boats
Blizzard departs every Tuesday, Friday, Sunday.
Port of Departure/Return: Abell Point Marina, northern village, Shingly Drive, Airlie Beach, QLD Australia 4802.
Departure Time: 1600 hrs / 4.00pm.
Returns: after 46 hours to Abell Point Marina at approx. 1400 hrs / 2.00pm.
Please check-in 2+ hours prior at ABC Travel, 344 Shute Harbour Rd, main street Airlie Beach.
Available to purchase aboard:
Bottled Water (around A$3 per bottle)
Soft Drink Cans (around $3 per can)
Chocolate Bars (around $3.50 per bar)
NOT SOLD BY US:
Luggage Storage (around $5 per person per tour)
Parking in Marina (around $8 per vehicle per day)