THUNDERCAT boasts two 300 horse power engines each offering an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands. This BRAND NEW vessel has been designed and built for stability and speed so it's perfect for passengers who are worried about getting sea sick. We aim to please all travellers seeking adventure, comfort and value for money.
Recommended age range from 4 years old to 60 years old.
- Hill Inlet Lookout (swirling sand)
- 2 snorkels and 2 beaches
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Snorkel fringing reefs
- On Board Toilet
- Free Pickup Bus
- Amazing lunch and fresh snacks
- Ultimate comfort dayout
- Beautiful natural surroundings
- Adventure of a lifetime
- Experienced fun crew
- BYO Alcohol & drinks (no glass or redwine)
Itinerary - Abel Point Marina > Hill Inlet Lookout at Whitehaven Beach> Bettys Beach > Mantaray Bay > Langford Sandbar > Abel Point Marina
Departs each day.
Depart: Abell Point Marina 9am
End: Abell Point Marina 5pm
Free pick-ups will be at various locations in and around Airlie Beach. The default pick-up is Base Backpackers in Airlie Beach at 8.30am. If you'd prefer an alternate pick-up please call ABC Travel on 07 4948 2340.
If passengers are not at the above pickup at the exact time they will miss the bus and have to make their own way to the marina. The boat leaves at 9am sharp and will not wait for passengers that miss the bus.
Soft drinks and water can be purchased for $2.50 on the boat. Credit card fee of 2% on check in.
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Stinger suit hire
- Parks fees and fuel levy
What to bring:
- Pack a small soft bag and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
- A sense of fun and adventure
Lunch and afternoon snacks:-
Morning tea - Cheesecake biscuits
- Mini spanish frittata’s
- Cold sliced meat and cheese platter
- Salad platter
- Fresh pasta salad
- Bread rolls
Afternoon tea - Fresh fruit platter
PLEASE NOTE: Thundecat does not cater to dietary requirements. If the above menu does not satisfy the customer they are welcome to bring their own snacks and place them in our eski.