A popular tour for adventure seekers between the ages of 18 and 35. This trip offers time to explore the islands, including time to relax at the magificient Whitehaven Beach, walk to Hill Inlet Lookout and experience snorkelling stops on the fringing coral reefs which extend right from the edge of the islands. Vessel includes a heated spa on the foredeck, stand-up-paddle boards and inflatable kayaks. The Captain and crew will provide interpretive information on the Whitsunday Islands and the Marine Park.
- Powerplay is a 43ft / 13m long powered catamaran
- Being a motorised vessel allows us to visit a lot of sights
- Sunbathe on the massive deck
- Permits to Whitsunday Island walks which bigger group operators cannot access
- Relax in the spa when at anchor
- Stand-up-paddle boards and inflatable kayaks for use
Departs: Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach at 1:00pm
Returns: Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach at 11am
Check in 9am-5pm the day prior or before 10am on the day of departure @ ABC Travel 344 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach 4802
For tours taking place over 23 Dec, 24 & 25 Dec, a levy of $40 per person is payable at check-in.