- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and barge transfers to Fraser Island. Please enter pick up destination when booking online.
- Full-day guided 4WD tour.
- Buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort.
- National Park fees.
What you'll see
- Central Station - now a tourist stop in the middle of Fraser Island, this historical site used to be a bustling logging station.
- Wanggoolba Creek - saunter along the boardwalk to discover ancient King Ferns and look up in wonderment at lush, subtropical rainforest.
- Lake McKenzie – relax on its sandy white beaches or take a dip in its crystal clear blue waters, picture perfect is the best way to describe Fraser's most photographed lake.
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach - drive down Fraser Island's own highway and keep an eye out for dingos as well as Air Fraser, taking off and landing right on the beach. You can take this scenic flight as an optional extra and see the island from a birds-eye view.
- Eli Creek - wade or float down this fast moving stream, straight to the Coral Sea or just sit-back and unwind on the sandy banks.
- Maheno Shipwreck – stretch your legs and imagine the grandeur of a bygone passenger liner, washed ashore in 1935 that has been reduced to a magnificent rusting wreck.
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – stop to take a picture of these heavenly dunes and hear the Dreamtime story of how these hued sand cliffs where formed.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
TO FRASER ISLAND FROM FRASER ISLAND:
- Pick up from commercial accommodation from 7.15am
- Pick up times can vary due to tides.
FROM FRASER ISLAND TO RAINBOW BEACH:
- Drop off to commercial accommodation from 5.00pm
- Return times can vary due to tides.