Relax in absolute comfort as our seaplanes showcase the Whitsunday Island National Park and the breathtaking expanse of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park World Heritage Area. During the course of this 60 minute scenic flight you will take in views of Shute Harbour, the Molle Group of Islands, Daydream Island, Whitsunday Passage, Hayman Island, Hook Island, Whitsunday Island (the largest national park island in the group), Whitehaven Beach, the amazing swirling sands of Hill Inlet and then accelerate across the Coral Sea to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park to take in the sights of Bait Reef, home of the amazing stepping stones, Hook Reef and Hardy Lagoon (the most photographed location of the entire Great Barrier Reef Marine Park!). We will also show off one of our biggest natural wonders to you, the perfectly shaped Heart Reef.
- This is the most comprehensive scenic flight on offer in the Whitsunday region taking in all the sights of the Whitsunday Island, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet over the Coral Sea to overpass Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Lagoon and The River
- Scenic views directly over Heart Reef (only seen by air)
- Excellent photo and video opportunities of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands
- The thrill of a touch-and-go water landing at the Great Barrier Reef
- Comprehensive in-flight commentary
What to bring
- Camera and/or videocamera
- Drinking water
Departs: Tour departure times are usually 9.30am or 2.30pm
Returns: 1 hour after departure
The airport is on the Whitsunday Transit bus route. Please visit their site for an online timetable. Alternatively the local Whitsunday Taxi Service can collect clients from their accommodation and deliver to the airport. They are contactable on 131008. Alternatively if you have your own vehicle there is ample free parking on site (campervans also welcome) and we are located 10 minutes from Airlie Beach Main Street along Shute Harbour Road towards Shute Harbour. The Whitsunday Airport is located on your left and you will see a large seaplane on stilts at the front of the airport, please enter the airport and follow the road around until you see a large blue/grey building. This is Terminal One and where our check in desk is located.